Caroline and Sam are very excited to be offering specialisted workshops focusing on how to look after yourself when working with trauma and PTSD.
It’s important to understand the impact working with trauma has on the therapist or care giver and we aim to provide a detailed care plan for people who are vulnerable due to working in empathic practice.
- What Compassion Fatigue is and how to identify it
- What Vicarious Trauma is and how to avoid it in your practice
- How to assess your personal riskand needs
- How to prevent burnout and fatigue
- How to develop your practice to become safely compassionate
- How to create a safe empathic practice
Here is the free introductory webinar;
1 day workshop
Originally scheduled for Sunday 10th July at Madeley Court Hotel Telford,
Due the range of interest in our experience and skills, we have now decided to offer an even more comprehensive workshop later in the year. This will enable us to share more with you.
We are busy preparing for our next trip to Bosnia at the end of next Month. If you would like to support us, please follow the link below to make your donation.
To register your interest in our forthcoming workshops and to get the lastest new, email us: email@example.com